About the Company
An exciting Lead Generation Expert role has just become available at Clubworx, Australia’s leading fitness management software.
Our clients are fitness businesses around Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK and more. Supporting anyone from Gyms, Martial arts schools, Yoga, Pilates Dance studios and more.
About the role
We are looking for a talented lead generation and growth marketing manager that is both analytical and creative. They will own their strategies and drive the business to be the market leader in its category in Australia and beyond. This is a golden opportunity for someone who loves the challenge of scaling up businesses.
This role will be reporting to the CEO of the company and you will take responsibility for the entire funnel: awareness, acquisition, activation, revenue, retention, and referral. Your primary role will be running experiments across funnels, improving conversion rate, and executing a wide range of engagement campaigns and being a part of a broader team.
- Working closely with a cross-functional team (Product, Services, Sales, SEO) to establish growth strategies to support the product's revenue goals
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns
- Conceive and execute a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement
- Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube) and drive content creation
- Manage SEO and Content writing team
- Analyse data to monitor revenue performance and insights for improvement
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data up to the executive level
- Test new and more innovative channels to target those more niche audiences
- Collaborate to support and execute the overall digital marketing strategy and business objectives
- Min 5 years experience in performance/ growth marketing or similar role
- SAAS background is essential
- Proven expertise in driving and implement key marketing disciplines including demand generation
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritise high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Depth experience in marketing performance analytics in order to improve ROI
- Strong technical skills in Martech especially in driving revenue and sales growth
- Experience of having worked in a start-ups is a plus
- Excellent stake holder management and communication skills